Friday, May 20, 2011

I Live. I eat. Now I write Blogs...

There is something absolutely mind-bloggling about the cycle of life. How we live. We die. We eat. We sleep. We do all of these things without even realizing time is passing us by. Now as for me, I find myself sitting in front of my work computer, staring at the window... and the world beyond- the world I come from and go to after work. For now, I am here. I freeze, my overactive imagination freezes, if only for this moment. I am perfectly still.

No honking the horn or yelling in a way that can turn everyday words into obsenities. The red lights are no longer tempting me. There is no one to shout at or blame for my mistakes. It's just me and well.. my soul. Ann I. Dee's soul. And watch out... it's anything but pretty.

And here and Now, I think: I must blog. Yes, I convinced my brilliant friend, rockinruby25 to blog. But I must blog. I must grab on to what little time I have left. Before the big, bad monster of a job I have swallows me whole. And I leave nothing here on earth to account for my life. Becuase of the imperfect condition of my soul, I must blog.

Now... there is something good about seeing our humane reality. It's good to take a profound look in the invisible mirror that follows us around, waiting for us to notice. Our family members show us a clear reflection of who we are. The words they say or perhaps dont say shout louder than a million voices. Or atleast in my case they do.

We can live life thinking that the whole world owes us.  Direct our steam towards innocent bystanders that are unfortunate enough to cross our paths during our moments of wrath. Act as if we were supposed to have the innate abilities to reason in a complex way. We can and we do. Now here is the good part:

"The beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair."(RK)

Disect this. Read it. Until you figure out what exactly would be fair.... Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment