Monday, March 31, 2014

Unapologetically... And On Purpose




I guess life takes takes crazy turns on purpose.

To purposely make you laugh at yourself

Or cry...

In the bathroom... For hours at night

Our most treasured dreams are meant to first break our hearts before we could ever appreciate them when they come to actually pass.

 A first love is not always first and final, as much as you thought it always would be. Maybe a second in store is truly meant to offset the deficiencies of the first.

But you LEARN

More about yourself

...And God


You learn to LIVE

Unapologetically

On Purpose

Tripping and falling...

...Getting lost and being found

Asking for directions to get back on the right track

You learn to LIVE and TRUST and FAIL

Because failing is necessary... Take it from me

I am simply marveling at life today, and wondering where I would be without the downfalls. How much less exciting life would be if I didn't dare to dance in the car during traffic hour and smile widely at random people, when my life is at it's worst. When I decide to defy the odds and turn what could be bitterness into seemingly, unreasonable joy.

I'm laughing today. I'm taking a stroll with myself after work to inhale Sunshine. Air. Freedom.

I'm daring to be liberated. From my past. From the mistakes I will surely make tomorrow. From the mistakes I almost made. From loss. From pain.

I will LIVE

... And I will not apologize

Or have regrets... (No matter how many embarrassing things I may do)


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know :) and the anticipation is the only thing that makes waiting worthwhile, but for now go try a new cupcake ✌️�� and live life as it comes to you. Many blessings and joyous days to you :)

    ReplyDelete