Monday, April 3, 2017

"Free Milk and Cookies", They Said...

I'm 27 years old, yet still as food-motivated as the three year old I once was. 

I was remembering this past Christmas. Mostly because during this time where winter seems to want to stick around and April Is still pretty darn cold, it seems like the faster route to happiness would be going back to Christmas and just redoing the whole experience lol! I LOVE Christmas! I still believe in Santa Claus! (I'm so kidding about that.) But I could probably willingly confuse myself into believing it for the sake of a more magical Christmas. This Christmas my brother and I went to see It's a Wonderful Life- in live radio. The coolest experience ever! Really, it topped opening this year's presents. Anyway, this bring me to my point: when I saw this live radio ad at my job's lobby, the one thing that gave me the ultimate motivation to attend the show was the "Free Milk and Cookies Post Show" comment on the bottom. No, I didn't even notice the opportunity to speak to the cast and take meaningful pictures to add to Instagram. I just kept thinking: ooh! Cookies!

Come on, let's be honest. I can afford my own cookies. But the concept of free cookies blows my mind in the saddest of ways. 

That being said: At work, we try to keep a competitive work environment. So the two most competitive people at the office usually chose what the winner's prize will be. I suggested Chick Fil A. Not a gift card or Leave Early from Work pass, but food.

Bottom line: I need Jesus. A little more everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment