Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Job Offer, Raised Salary, and a Cupcake for lunch...



Job
Offer..


The job you've always wanted. Handed to you in a silver platter.

Raised Salary...

Going from part time to full time glory.

a Cupcake for Lunch...

Probably the only getaway from competition, incentive plans, and squishy anti-stress balloons.

God did it, guys! Thanks for the prayers. Becuase I got the JOB! Not the one I wrote about in my previous blog, but one two steps higher. Becuase God must be listening. I might have a long road ahead of me, but I'll take it one step at a time.
Just don't let me drown in checking accounts.
Please take me out for a cupcake once a week. Drag me to the lake. Make me take my eisle and paintbrush. Force me to paint the ocean, even though I insist on drawing my incentive plan from work. The one I am failing to meet. (God forbid)

Take me to fly a kite on a windy day. Show me how to play hockey in winter. Remind me that Dunkin Donuts still sells hot cocoa. That coupons are still mailed to my home.

Sign on the line below, if you are willing to remain friends in the good and the bad:

X______________________________________________________


Sincerely Yours,

Ann I Dee

3 comments:

  1. Im feeling seasonal so i had a piece of pumpkin pie :p (: lol
    Yay! :D
    except i dont own a kite :P
    I play hockey though :3
    Except when i touch the screen it wont let me sign :P
    Lemme buy a touch laptop then I'll sign :P
    jkjk :D
    My comments are too loong D: and have SMileys/ Sad Faces lol :D xD
    Signs:
    Joanna Rivera :D
    p.s Im following you ising twitter :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I sign up too. But beware: I'll remind you not to complain and to be happy and grateful for this job. The job that you my dear, have been wanting, and that God granted.
    'I plan to make a nuisance of myself.' Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simon says you owe us a dinner. A dinner you never took us to.
    Simon says he won't leave you alone until you take us out.

    ReplyDelete