Monday, March 31, 2014

The Kindness in her Smile...

Two lovebirds sitting on the swingset, noticing not the metal cage that surrounds them. 




A retired couple playing catch on a chilly afternoon, sending admiring glances at one another. 


Riding their bikes during every warm and tormenting season in Chicago.


Well... love struck me in the face full force today. 


Love stood on the highway holding a sign saying "Slow Down!" 


The impact of a love so pure...


A daily stroll down the neighborhood. A lengthy game of catch, played for the sake of campanionship. 


It's pure. It's simple. It's love. 


A thing of the ages...


TIMELES+True


Try as you might you can't explain it. We've been taught to see to believe. Touch to know it's real. 


If it's not palpable, hard core evidence... discard the theory. And the evidence. 


There are those who live to disprove the impossible. Others who live trying to testify of it.


All part of the cycle of life. 


There is one thing that becomes the universal mystery:


Is love real or a figment of the brain?

 After all, why believe in something invisible?

I believe in the invisible. I believe in love. I live for family and friends.

I live for the unshed tears of pain produced of a love so real. 

I live for that smile that encourages me to go on. 

I live for God's whispers of hope. 

I live for Love. 









No comments:

Post a Comment